Thursday, October 7, 2010

Forgive me...

it's been a while.

Somewhere between the craziness of life and the rare moments I have had to catch my breath I realized my blog has fallen to the side, ignored.

I have been busy. But there are no excuses to justify my lack of updates. The weddings and events I have done this summer and fall have been beautiful.

I also had the great opportunity to design and sew a wedding dress for a dear person that I grew up with. I will post pictures after her wedding.

And lastly, I had the awesome experience to travel to New York City for Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week. I got to see first hand what goes on in planning fashion shows and events. Having the great opportunity to actually assist in fashion week and the runway shows was amazing. I also got to see some amazing shows and meet some amazing people.

Currently, I am busy meeting with brides and working on their 2011 weddings, designing wedding dresses, planning a Breast Cancer event and getting ready for the holiday parties that will start flooding me in the blink of an eye.

Now, I know this isn't the most detailed blog update, however, that's beacuse I truly feel that pictures are better than words. So check out the pictures, and until next time, remember to make life memorable.










Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in NYC