Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Wish List

Holiday shopping is something I both love and hate. I love walking around the malls and stores looking at all the Christmas displays and decorations. I also hate the craziness of shopping. So, what usually happens is I do my shopping online (seriously, I do almost all of it via the internet). From decorations to presents and everything in between, most of it arrives in the mail. To me, there is nothing more exciting than receiving a box in the mail... and many days I can be seen checking the front porch and waiting by the mailbox for the delivery man. Then, whenever I feel like getting into the Christmas spirit, I make a brave trip out and walk around the stores. There is something fun about not being a part of the craziness and stress, but instead, taking in and appreciating all the sights and sounds. Sometimes I can wander for hours, not worried about the crowds, the long lines, or the waiting.

Anyway, below are my top picks for presents this year, and yes, you can get them all online. Enjoy!


Pastry Sampler, $36, Zingermans.com; Cherry Salsa, $6, CherryRepublic.com



Coasters, $3.50 each, Pier1.com; Aqua Throw, $90, WorldMarket.com



Pink Grapefruit Bath Collection, $12-14 each, Sephora.com; Slippers, $12.50, OldNavy.com



Pearl Ring, £8.50, TopShop.com; Ondo Necklace, $10, Aldo.com